It’s a Girl’s International Screening Tour is happening now! We’re making the film available to universities, community centers, churches and just about everywhere else around the world. If you have a passion for seeing gendercide brought to an end, believe in promoting equality for women, or are interested in human rights and international development, please bring It’s a Girl to your city!
Fill out this form and we will be in touch soon with details for your screening event. If you are an organization looking to host multiple screenings or partner with It’s a Girl in other ways, please contact us.
Details about the license types and costs:
- Single Screening License – Standard Institution Fee: $199
- Single Screening License – Student-Led Screening discount: $155
- Single Screening License – House Party (up to 20 people in your home): $60
- Screening at your local theater – NO COST! As the host, you will pre-sell tickets to meet the minimum by the event deadline, through our partner Tugg. Learn more here or email us. (Only available in the U.S.)
- Screening in India – Special Discount Offered. Contact us for details.
Language of Screening DVD
Note: This determines which screening DVD you are sent. All screenings of It’s a Girl require the purchase of Public Performance Rights, which grant the screening host copyright permissions to screen the film in a public setting. Please let us know which is the best match for your use of the film. (If these price points do not fit within your budget, please let us know. We will do our best to work within the means you have available!)